West London, London
£55000 - £62000 per annum + bonus, benefits
about 1 month ago
HRBP, Exciting Global FMCG business
Chiswick based with weekly travel to the South West,
£55,000 - £62,000 plus great benefits including bonus.
Working for a global FMCG business, a fast paced, ever evolving business with great longer term opportunities are looking for a HR Business Partner to work in their corporate functions division covering the UK and Ireland and around 150 people.
Although this is a stand alone HR Business Partner role for the client group, you will be part of the wider, approx. 20 person HR team that looks after all areas of the business globally. The business has gone through an exciting period of change and is now looking for a Business Partner to join the team
- Driving excellence and being the key point of contact for managers and stakeholders
- Working on exciting projects including strategy, transformation organisation planning, project into the future, leading interventions, team buildings and leadership sessions.
- Support and coach managers and develop their capability to support their teams.
- Review performance and process and challenge continually making recommendations
- Work closely with regional HR teams.
- Oversee and lead the people cycle, setting objectives, oversee annual salary review and make recommendations.
- Manage the HR Management budget, track overheads and spend.
- Look at key data analytics and report on where necessary.
- Be the lead on all recruitment activities, however overseeing at final stage and supporting line managers in the process prior to this where necessary.
- Oversee Intern's as necessary.
Skills and experience
- HR Business Partner, HR Manager, Talent Manager or Organisational Design experience.
- Strong business acumen, ability to challenge the norm and have the ability to Business Partner with line managers.
- Experience in a generalist role with experience on strategy and coaching.
- Strong negotiation skills and excellent communication skills,
- CIPD or qualification through experience
- Experience working for a national or global brand is highly desirable, not necessarily within FMCG
- Experience working for a business with a matrix structure.
If this role is of interest, please apply online now to be considered
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.