Amsterdam, North Holland
€55000 - €70000 per annum
26 days ago
As HR Business Partner you will fully own and drive all people related
topics, from getting the right talent in - to making them feel happy - to developing and
promoting them - and if needed, say goodbye to a few here and there. You have experience
working for a Dutch-yet-international start up, are well connected in the talent scene for tech and
sales? You are eager to work in a multicultural fast paced environment where you can make a
difference by providing structure and processes? You are thrilled by change, comfortable with
agility and enthused by ownership and impact? Then read on - and reach out!
In your role, you will report directly to the General Manager. You will be fully responsible for all aspects of HR - you will be the trusted business partner to empower our leadership team to grow our people and our business, building the people strategy and driving initiatives to improve our Organization.
- End-to-end recruitment for new and replacement positions, onboarding plans, trusted people advisor/coach for our teams and managers, performance and pay reviews
- Provide guidance and input on team planning, structures, succession planning
- Build out our' employer brand, connecting with universities and through social media
- Collaboration with support staff from our investor - on all HR related matters
- Engage with global diversity and inclusion committee and roll out initiatives locally
- Systems and data maintenance: ensure all people data accurate and up to date, report to head office
- HR budget: including recruitment, contractors and training and development
- Office management, trainings schedule, event planning, and many many more people-related topics
We're looking for a partner in crime who is proactive and flexible with a start-up mindset, you can think strategically while at the same time willing to roll up your sleeves. You are open, and love working in a multicultural environment? You are at your best when you have to juggle different balls in the air - and find a way to not drop too many of them? Then we are your place to be. You are curious, eager to learn, and fast to shift gears and make adjustments: Then join us - no day passes with it feeling like a routine. We move quickly and we love it!
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.