I am currently recruiting on behalf of an international financial services organisation located in Amsterdam.
The HRBP has a strong focus on making sure the HR operations run well for the bank. You're part of a small team and directly working under the department head.
Decision lines are short and you'll find a listening ear to your ideas. We expect a pro-active attitude in finding opportunities to continuously streamline our processes. Someone who is keen to grow our department, but also understands the complexity and dynamics of being part of a global organization. Sometimes we move fast, sometimes we move smart.
Process & policies:
* All HR policies are under your direct responsibility. You make sure the policies are reviewed periodically and updated to stay in compliance with regulations and company policy
* You are in the lead of maintaining and optimize the employee HR information pages on intranet
* Own, manage and streamline critical and efficient work streams and administrative processes around the employee life cycle, including but not limited to: on-/off boarding, job descriptions, immigration, employee mutations, 2nd Tier/Identified staff process and annual performance process/ appraisals;
* The full L&D process from strategy, policy, execution and registration is under your responsibility
* Manage the employee data in our HR system (SuccessFactors), and generate strategical HR reports
* HR advisory, by planning and doing periodical HR meetings with the line managers and the HR lead persons for the offices in Europe
* 6-8+ years of experience in people operations, within international and/or corporate environment. We see it as a plus if you also have worked within a regulated environment
* Data driven with a strong ability to analyze data by using Successfactors. Turning data and market developments into insights
* Organizational talent, know how to prioritize and manage things well
If this position is of interest, please apply to the advert or contact me directly to speak.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.