Frazer Jones are partnering with a leading Financial Services business based in London they are currently looking for a HR Business Partner. The successful candidate must have previous experience in a similar generalist level within financial services sector. You must be able to manage and prioritise your own workload efficiently, paying strong attention to detail on all matters.
Responsibilities of the HR Business Partner
Reporting into the Head of HR and supporting a population of around 350 employees, you will deliver an end to end advisory and execution HR service. You will be responsible for the delivery of day to day operational and strategic support to staff, this role will focus on providing a seamless service to line managers in delivering core HR process, including but not limited to employee relations, culture and engagement, internal communication, organisation, performance management and talent development.
The ideal candidate must be able to drive and support the ongoing talent management processes, including annual performance appraisals, succession planning and talent reviews. This role is critical in executing my clients people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Must have previous experience working within banking.
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with key stakeholders
- Can work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- An understanding of HR best practice.
- Has an adaptable, flexible, and reliable approach to work.
- Has excellent attention to detail and is highly organised.
- Proficient reporting and analytics skills
In return, you will have the chance to work directly with a really successful and dedicated Head of HR who is eager to mentor this individual and really grow and develop your career!
If this sounds like the role for you, then we would love to hear from you!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.