HR Business Partner
£55-65k + benefits
Are you interested in working for one of the UK's largest infrastructure businesses? Do you want to be a part of an exciting HR change programme that will help transform the business? Are you capable of partnering with and influencing the MD population helping deliver across the full HR generalist remit?
We are partnering with a key client that is looking to hire a HR Business Partner into the team. Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivers across a range of HR practices such as workforce planning, performance, employee engagement, organisational design and development, and talent & leadership development and employee relations to meet current and future workforce needs.
- Coaches and develops leaders and will manage and mitigate people-related risks to ensure retention of key employees, developing leadership succession plans, managing capability and high performance and overall healthy churn.
- Leads local initiatives with operational teams to support the development of Central function and HQ units cultural transformation.
- have a strong track record of building credibility and will be seen as a trusted advisor. Typically you will experience of partnering at MD level.
- Have a good understanding of the change journey from previous role and will be able to demonstrate your experience in this.
- Demonstrate strong HR technical knowledge and application.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.