My client a leading Real Estate business are looking to hire a HR Business Partner on a permanent basis working in a busy team of 7.
They are looking for someone with experience in forming and developing great relationships with customers and colleagues.
Duties as a HRBP will include:
- Advise managers on HR issues such as poor performance, conduct, capability, long term sickness, family leave etc. providing the necessary support to ensure the issues are managed in line with company policy, best practice and current legislation.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers throughout the implementation of the company's formal disciplinary, capability and grievance procedures, arranging and attending meetings.
- Complete any necessary follow up action arising from disciplinary, capability or grievance meetings.
- Provide the HR admin team with support, as required, to complete new starter onboarding administration.
- Contribute to various team projects around restructures, Diversity and Inclusion, policy, and procedures reviews.
The ideal candidate will have strong operational HR experience working in a center of excellence model. You will ideally be CIPD Level 5 qualified and have strong employee relations experience. Preference would be for someone from a similar fast paced environment who is used to work be proactive in their approach to handling ER and employee issues.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.