I'm delighted to be working with one of the world's largest International, Financial Advisory firms on a newly created, growth role for a HRGeneralist to join their small London team of 3 on a permanent basis.
This positions goal is to be jointly responsible for the day to day running of the People functions EMEA.
- Day-to-day jointly run the People functions, which includes managing the HR system, employee files, the employee journey from onboarding to exit
- Being an advisor, business partner, coach and discussion partner for the line managers
- Prepare, execute and monitor payroll
- Administer any changes related to the employees benefit plans Advise, develop and assist with training and development activities
- Advise managers on Boost conversations and annual appraisals
- Own and maintain on HR related projects globally
- Partnering with EMEA offices on growth, development and career plans.
- Relevant HR experience within Financial, Professional Services.
- Good knowledge of HR systems.
- An understanding of Payroll.
- Good benefits experience.
- Outgoing and having the ability to create good relationships across all levels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
This role is a growth role with the ability to develop into the team, partner closely with the Global Head of HR and make a positive impact on the business.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.