Our client, an international tech start-up based in Munich, is one of the most successful and innovative tech businesses in Europe, having recently attained Unicorn status. If you want to join a modern, dynamic business with famous for its entrepreneurial spirit and familial corporate culture, then this is the place for you.
Having already doubled in size last year to over 600 employees, they plan to once more double in size in 2021. If you have a background in strategic HR Business Partnering, alongside a good knowledge and affinity for the Tech and Engineering world, then you yourself could play a central role in helping the company achieve this goal as part of a brand new team, by joining them as:
HR Business Partner - Engineering & Product (m/f/d)
- Be responsible for leading the people agenda and plans for an entire functional area in Europe and contribute developing the HR team actively
- As a People Partner directly support the Engineering & Product team (currently 150 people, with plans to grow to 300 by end of 2021) spread across three countries
- Act as a business partner for line management and support in all HR related matters, e.g. compensation, employment law, learning need and data analysis
- Coaching and developing leaders around employee relations, conflict resolution, performance and team dynamic
- Working closely with senior leaders and other HR teams, building trusted relationships and becoming a member of the extended leadership team
- Take the lead on various HR projects on a company level autonomously
- Be the first contact regarding sensitive employee matters
- At least five years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Very good project management skills as well as strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of employment law in Germany and ideally in Spain, United Kingdom or Ireland
- A proactive personality and a distinctive, analytical ability of thinking
- Fluent in German and English
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.