HR Business Partner supporting Head Office Group Functions, £70-80k + bonus / strong benefits and offering excellent career opportunity. Reading based.
This is a really exciting opportunity for an HR Business Partner who wants to work for a fast paced, innovative business and is looking for an organisation that promotes career progression for high performing individuals.
A privately owned business within the building sector, this is a high-tech, innovative business who has developed and supplies a number of products that are leading the way innovatively in the sector. Having around 200 employees in Head Office with a global population of around 10,000 gives the post holder the opportunity to work very closely with the UK employees but also have exposure internationally on a regular basis.
The business is going through some major change and transformation projects and is at a very exciting time. They are looking for someone who is excited to join them on this journey and be a part of this getting fully involved in BAU and major projects.
- Supporting the Supply Chain and IT Directors you will partner with and support Group Functions, namely Finance and IT
- Day to day support with BAU Generalist HR duties include, talent, learning and development, recruitment, policy, process, full ER, engagement, as well as full employee life cycle and reward
- Transformation and Projects, including support with existing projects and looking at new company projects, where value can be added, objectively looking at the overall business strategy and what would compliment and support it with the 3 - 5 year plan.
- Supporting the people plan, driving the agenda forward including cultural change
- Working closely with the business on other projects including the D&I strategy and also working with other Business Partners in the wider business
- This very broad HR Business Partner role will enable full exposure to Group Functions within the business, directly supporting c. 200 employees and indirectly around 600 in the wider business internationally
Skills and experience required:
- You will be a strong generalist HR professional and have experience as an HR Business Partner or maybe you are a senior level HR Advisor in a larger business who has partnered with key stakeholders and are looking for your next step in your career.
- You will have experience supporting Corporate Head Office functions, for example, Finance, IT, or other HO Departments.
- This business is open to candidates from all sectors, this is a great opportunity for someone looking to work for a privately owned business and bring some Large or SME company experience to the table
- Experience of Business Partnering at senior level and exposure to Senior Leadership or Director level stakeholders
- You will be CIPD qualified and either gained your experience on the job or maybe started your career in a Grad Scheme
- You will be looking for a role with high potential and career progression, one you can really use your strong HR skills and knowledge in and this opportunity will allow for you to develop your HR career.
Working pattern: The organisation will require 3 days presence in the office and the rest working from home when Covid restrictions are lifted
If this role is of interest, please apply now to be considered.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.