For our Hamburg based client we are looking for an experienced
HR Business Partner (m/f)
to be a trusted contact person and advise managers and employees on all aspects of HR.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Educate and guide the business on organisational development and structural changes to help improve integration, collaboration and communication levels
- Partner with the management team in change processes and in comprehensive projects
- Performing operational HR tasks, while managing complex relationships and competing priorities
- Work closely with the wider HR Team and proactively contribute to the development of the HR function
- Degree in human resources or business administration
- Professional experience as a HR Generalist in a matrixed environment
- Strategic thinking, focusing on solution delivery and actionable, hands-on results
- Fluent in German and English
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to Stephanie Abdel-Ahad (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call her on +49 211 2479-1137. We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".