Our client is a dynamic, globally headquartered startup leading in marketing security technology with an award willing cybersecurity tech product they deploy to over 12,000 customers across the world.
Their global HR team lead is seeking a full stack HR leader and HR business partner to be the face of HR in the US and small NY office (under 50 employees and about half of the C-Suite). This energetic, engaging individual will have a passion both for people and human resources and serve rather autonomously as the right hand to the Head of People on all HR matters. With a focus on employee relations, recruitment, talent management, and projects, this individual will lead, operate, and, at times create, a wide array of HR initiatives centered around the people agenda and employee lifecycle.
A heavily scaling environment, this company is an excellent place to apply your well-rounded business partner and generalist skills in a place where impact is easily seen and felt. A pro-HR culture that is a welcoming and intellectually challenging will serve as a fantastic foundation on which to solidify your experience as a regional HR lead and country head. Core responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Acting as point of contact for HR related issues to all executives, managers, and employees in the U.S.
· Perform day to day employee relations and serve as a coach to employees and business stakeholders
· Proactively manage and support the delivery of well thought out HR Processes
· Develop and refine a winning company culture in partnership with the Operations team
· Recruit for open roles and seek to enhance employer branding and buzz in local market to attract and retain top talent. Responsible for the entire recruitment process in North America which includes: supporting the hiring managers with job definitions and descriptions, sourcing, CV screening, face to face interviews and being proactive in pushing this process forward.
· Implement programs both planned and as needed, for example- a training infrastructure including onboarding new employees, management training and more
If this opportunity aligns with your experience, please apply. If you're already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing ID#SHPR/208443. Please note that our client is unable to provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The listed salary range serves as a guide and the salary offered within that range to the candidate selected will be based on experience, qualifications, and location.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.