Senior HR Business Partner / HR Business Manager
£59,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
Cambridge / Hybrid
Working for a business that has a matrix structure and a few thousand employees, this is a really interesting opportunity to work closely with key stakeholders to drive the people strategy forward
Leading the HR team of 3 people to Business Partner the corporate functions of around 1500 employees and working collaboratively to bring employees together who have previously worked in isolation.
You'll be in the office 2 days a week and at home 3 days with their flexible hybrid working pattern as well as a strong benefits package.
- Reporting to the Assistant HR Director, you will work closely to implement the organisation's transformation programme
- After recently reviewing the HR structure and creating an operations and support model, this role will ensure the team work effectively and provide a first class service to employees and stakeholders
- The role supports the corporate services functions across the business including Finance, IT, Legal etc,
- Exploring new policy and procedures, ensuring the HR function meets the requirements of the leaders of each business area
- Managing a team and supporting operationally and strategically with a very broad generalist range of duties
- Picking up escalated queries that the team have initially dealt with and need further senior level support
- Manage data, analyse trends, utilise to improve
- Work with trade unions, building relations and negotiating when necessary
- Lead a wide range of projects, cyclical as well as one off projects that promote diversity and inclusion, engagement and working in conjunction with the organisations missions and values.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong HR generalist experience at Manager level or having managed a team previously in a Senior HRBP role
- Experience of Business Partnering in a Matrix organisation
- Experience working with a corporate functions employee group
- Strong communication skills, ability to work closely and build relationships with stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills, experience driving a HR transformation project previously
- A pragmatic and analytical mind, but also able to work with a degree of ambiguity
- CIPD qualified or equivalent experience
To be considered please apply online
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.