A global leader in the FMCG world are looking for a HR Communications Lead to join the team based in their HQ in Amsterdam. In this role you will enable the HR team to communicate and scale the reach and impact of their HR system implementation across the firm globally.
Simplifying processes and harmonising of ways of working require sustained changes in behaviours and mind-sets and in turn will help shape a new company culture. There is a lot of room to leave your mark on the company culture of tomorrow.
- Shaping and planning change management activities, taking ownership for a distinct area (ideally communications)
- Partnering with the local teams to execute effectively on the change management plan
- Helping tailor best-practice approaches and content to local requirements
- Partnering with the functional team to shape and deliver effective workshops
- Ensuring consistency of messaging across audiences and monitoring the effectiveness of change management activities
- Significant experience in change management for large and global programmes
- A strong interest in creative communications and new technologies that can be used to engage audiences
- The ability to work in teams and build relationships at all levels in an organisation
- Experience in facilitating workshops and ability to challenge at a senior level
- Positive "can-do" attitude and high tolerance for ambiguity
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.