I am partnering with a property firm to find an HR Coordinator on a permanent basis for their London office. Having seen exponential growth in the past few years across their multiple global offices, the company strives to innovate and promote forward-thinking both regarding their services and their work culture.
This great opportunity will give you exposure to the broader HR function, as you provide essential support, acting as a first point of contact for all HR queries. From preparing job descriptions and onboarding to employee relations, you will collaborate with Line Managers, HRBPs to streamline processes and ensure information and data is handled and communicated effectively. his is a hands-on position which will push you to work meticulously and collaboratively whilst building on your own personal and professional competencies.
- First point of contact for handling and resolving HR queries. Manage and respond to queries in the team mailboxes ensuring responses are provided in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support senior staff with employee relations queries including note taking and preparing letters
- Coordinate and support recruitment and selection activities including drafting adverts, candidate tracking, telephone screening and supporting with interviews
- Assist with preparation of payroll instructions for review and sign off, in line with monthly cut off.
- Offboarding- processing leaver letters and supporting with exit interviews. Ensuring that leaver information is updated on the system in a timely manner
- training administration
- Maintain HR systems and shared folders with up-to-date employee information, to support accurate reporting.
- Undertake onboarding activities including sending out contract, offer letters and collating references
- Liaison with new joiners and their managers to support first day and week arrangements.
- Work closely with HR Operations Lead and HRBP/Advisory colleagues to understand requirements, ensuring delivery is aligned and responsive, and compliant with policy.
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in a HR
- Proven professional and organisational skills
- Detail-focus with excellent analytical competencies
- Experience working in an international business
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.