Frazer Jones is now partnering with a one of the world's leading international firms to a HR Data Analyst on a 12-18months FTC basis. They engage with the most important challenges and opportunities facing their clients. They also recognise the power of diverse thinking in delivering results, both inside their firm and within the communities.
This is an opportunity for a HR Professional (with strong analytical background) to take their career to the next level.
As their HR Data Analyst, you will assist the ongoing maintenance of the People Analytics Mart and troubleshooting any issues as well as support the wider HR team with any complex reporting queries that cannot be produced through the HR system.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with the production of reports, dashboards and presentations that help the business to make people decisions.
- Providing business partnering support through an analytics lens.
- Assisting the Data & Analytics HRM and Senior HR Data Analyst with maintenance and development of the People Analytics Mart.
- Responsibility for producing and refreshing monthly reports to the business.
- Assisting with ad hoc analytics projects and initiatives.
To be considered, you must have a minimum of two years' experience in Data and Analytics, preferably within professional Services. You must have a good working knowledge of benchmarking. Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerBI is essential.
In return, you will receive up to £44,000 per annum with excellent benefits, and flexible working.
If you're interested in this role and would like more information or have a confidential discussion about your job search, please apply and contact Daniel Asaya at Frazer Jones with any questions via email@example.com or 02073322479.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.