HR Director, Swindon based with flex to 2 days at home, £70,000 - £80,000 plus 20% bonus, car/allowance and other excellent benefits.
An exciting opportunity to work for a PE backed, specialist UK Healthcare business, this 250 employee, multi-site business are looking at doubling in size in the next 3 years and are looking for a HR Director who will sit on the SLT, to support them on this journey and create a strong people strategy.
- To create a best in sector workplace, be an employer of choice and to create the people strategy for the business including a growth plan for the next 3 years.
- Lead a small team of HR professionals and support them on the journey of growth and development
- Review the HR function and look at all policy and procedures, making change and implementing forward thinking initiatives
- Develop the employee experience, creating learning paths for all employees, career development, motivation and support.
- Create a culture of communication, create and deliver a plan across the business
- Recruitment, succession planning, future talent, apprenticeship and graduate training schemes, identify/review, develop and implement where needed
- Advise on all complex policy, process and ER related queries that have been escalated from the HR team.
- Support and guide the senior leadership team with all HR compliance, risk and guidance
- Projects in a range of areas related to HR, lead on, implement and deliver
Skills and Experience
- A strong leader and strong generalist HR experience at senior level required
- You will have experience in a small or mid-sized company and ideally worked for a business that is Private Equity backed.
- Experience working for a multi-site business, ideally in a healthcare related business, however that is not necessarily essential
- You will be a results driven and outcome focused individual
- You will have experience of developing an HR function, creating from scratch and reviewing and implementing change to make fit for purpose
- Strong business acumen, you will also be CIPD level 7 or equivalent gained through experience
To be considered please apply online
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.