HR Director, Oxford/Hybrid working, £80,000 - £85,000 + Benefits
An exciting opportunity to join a PE backed, International, 80 person business with exciting plans for the future and a great purpose being an ESG business.
This role will be fully responsible for the strategy of the HR and people function of the business, reporting into the CEO and being part of the Executive Team, you will manage and develop the HR team as well as oversee the wider strategy.
- This is the most Senior level HR position in the business reporting the CEO with a team reporting into it.
- Supporting a high performance culture through organisational design and succession planning to ensure talent is retained, developed and recognised.
- Working closely with the CEO and Leadership team to develop and execute the business's 5 years strategy
- Manage the HR team to support you in the day to day delivery of everything HR. Building the team as the business needs require
- Coach and advise the SLT and senior managers to develop and support their respective parts of the business
- Working closely with the recently merged business in the USA and providing support
- Support the expansion into new countries and be a part of setting up everything from offices to recruiting people
- Working with Stakeholders to support through future mergers and acquisitions.
- Lead on all internal communications, employer branding, projects including D&I and wellbeing
Skills and Experience
- You will be an experienced HR Director or Head of HR looking for a strategic role with an element of Hands on BAU
- You will have worked for a PE backed business and a smaller business going through growth
- Experience supporting international entities, especially the USA and other international locations
- Excellent understanding of employment law and HR legislation
- Experience driving the HR agenda forward including reward, engagement, D&I, wellbeing and culture
- CIPD Level 7 or equivalent experience
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.