Our client is an internationally operating company in the consumer goods industry.
For their Headquarters in North Rhine Westphalia we are currently looking for an experienced
HR Director (m/f/d)
As a part of the senior management team being the HR counterpart regarding all strategic business related issues with HR implications.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Shape and transform the HR function according to the current and future business needs and strategy
- Support change management in relevance to structures, teams and people processes through professional project management
- Assess and anticipate HR needs as well as develop solutions to identify organisational capabilities, optimise HR processes and ensure the company´s further growth
- Challenge and further develop the company's talent frameworks and processes to identify talents across all level in the organisation
- University degree in business administration or similar studies
- Minimum of 7-10 years of relevant experience in a complex decentralized environment
- Experience in driving change and transformation
- Solid leadership experience of a medium-sized team
- Confident in developing and implementing effective strategies for various HR relevant topics
- Excellent communication skills coupled with strong problem solving skills
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.