We are working with a leading law firm to hire an HR Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting directly into the Head of HR, you will have hands on responsibility from day one - in a true, generalist role.
More specifically, as an HR Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Being the first point of contact for employee queries and concerns
- Supporting / leading on ER cases depending on complexity
- Leading on the performance management process across client groups
- Keeping up to date with UK employment law and improving policies and procedures where necessary
- Managing immigration/visa's and global mobility
- Being the subject matter expert for the firms HRIS - Workday
- Supporting with compensation review, payroll and benefits (ad hoc)
- Leading on HR related project work
- Managing the recruitment process for corporate functions - fee earning roles are recruited separately
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience in the legal or professional services industry who is looking to join an extremely collaborative team with a flat structure. You will be responsible for a huge variety of HR related tasks from day one and have the chance to step up and support in the senior members of the HR teams absence. This role has clear progression plans for the right candidate.
You must be happy to return to the office 3/4 days a week.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.