An international bank based in the West end of London is looking to appoint an EMEA HR Manager to their small, close knit HR team. The bank are going through a stage of important growth and are looking for a self motivated and strong team player to add value in a strategic role that would work closely with the Head of HR and EMEA CEO.
Key responsibilities of the HR Manager:
- Supporting the business on all talent management programs including executive & leadership development, performance management, succession planning, coaching, training, career development, and diversity & inclusion initiatives
- Providing advice and support to client groups, ensuring compliance to all HR related legislative requirements and internal governance
- Regulatory reporting and compliance matters as the affect HR
- Taking responsibility for all aspects relating to employee relations - including benefits and general staffing issues
- Reviewing current regulatory thinking and industry best practice in relation to training and competence/ learning and development
- Regularly reviewing the FCA's SM&CR published arrangements to ensure that best practice procedures remain robust and in line with current regulatory thinking
- Supporting the Head of HR as required with generalist HR tasks (ie recruitment, compensation and benefits, advisory issues etc)
- Experience in an HR Generalist position within an FCA regulated environment, with a strong knowledge of the FS regulatory landscape
- Ideally CIPD L7 qualified, but this is not essential
- Good knowledge of MS Office and SAP
If you would be interested in learning more about this HR Manager opportunity, please click to apply or contact email@example.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.