Our client is an internationally recognised consumer brand. Their HR team support over 700 colleagues across ANZ. Due to an internal promotion, they have an opportunity for an Employee Relations Manager to join their high performing team.
Reporting into & working closely with the Country HR Manager and leading a small team, this is a broad role where you will work towards the goal to make the company a 'great place to work". Your remit will include providing proactive ER expertise & advice, developing a competitive & attractive total rewards strategy & taking ownership of the D&I agenda.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop & maintain an ER Framework of tools, resources & templates
- Be an integral member of the Senior HR team & manage a small team
- Provide accurate & technical advice to managers on operational matters such as performance management, misconduct, termination, personal illness, discrimination/ harassment & disputes as well as important policies / procedures
- Provide specialist advice on enterprise agreements, Awards & legislative/compliance requirements
- Coach & train managers
- Manage Union relationships & represent the company to Fair Work Commission
- Develop & lead the D&I strategy
- Ensure the company offers competitive compensation to attract & retain staff
- Ensure all compensation & benefits policies are up-to-date and communicated in an inspiring way
- Through analysis of data, knowledge & KPI's ensure the right investments are made
- Together with the Country HR Manager, secure actions to improve the employer brand
To be considered you will have a solid background as a HR Generalist / ER Specialist and demonstrate a solid understanding of Australian employment laws. Previous experience mentoring & developing team members & colleagues will be highly regarded. A flexible, can do approach and the ability to work in a constantly changing environment will be imperative to your success in this role.
Salary will depend on experience, but will pay up to $140k + super
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.