Our client is a global fashion & beauty business who are growing their footprint in Australia. They have a newly created opportunity for a driven & hands-on HR Manager to pioneer the HR function for ANZ.
Reporting to the GM, with a dotted line to the Regional HRD, you will provide strategic business partnering to the leadership team, setup the HR framework & play a critical role in expanding the workforce.
Your role will include:
- Establish the HR framework, policies & procedures
- Support the talent acquisition strategy, overseeing retail recruitment
- Define the hiring process, develop sourcing channels & manage onboarding
- Partner with department heads to retain key positions & high potential employees
- Manage the performance management process to build a high performing culture
- Partner with managers on development plans
- Participate in annual budget plans
- HR reporting & overseeing payroll
You will have:
- Experience in a HR Generalist role with broad depth of experience across the employee life cycle
- Sound legislative and ER knowledge and experience
- Exposure to fashion/luxury beauty/retail or similar industry
- Good inter-personal skills and the ability to thrive in an enterprising, fast-paced environment
This is a great opportunity for a driven HR Business Partner who is looking to step up into a HR Manager role & lead a function.
Click apply now to submit your application or contact Roxanesexton@frazerjones.com.au for a confidential conversation.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.