- Must have at least 3 years of experience at Manager level with line management experience.
- Full CIPD qualification or qualified by experience.
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to use initiative and be adaptable in uncertain situations.
- The highest level of integrity, discretion and professionalism with the ability to exercise judgement at all times in ambiguous circumstances. Confidentiality is paramount for this role.
- The ability to influence and partner stakeholders at all levels of the business including the senior management team.
- Excellent Word and Excel skills. This role requires a highly numerate individual who is comfortable working with large data sets in multiple currencies.
- An excellent grasp of UK employment law is essential, with experience of working across multiple jurisdictions highly desirable.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to challenge at all levels where appropriate.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.