Work for one of the global leading accountancy firms as part of a project to embed a new performance management program.
The successful candidate will work closely with the business partners within the HR Generalist team to provide expertise and coaching in performance management to key stakeholders and people managers.
- Embed the new performance management accreditation program
- Design and deliver a training program to people managers
- Review current performance management activities, including communication of expectations and reviewing training requirements
- Analyse data and review objectives
- Develop and implement performance and talent initiatives to support business objectives
- Ensure training records are reviewed
- Ensure processes are being followed
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience working within financial or professional services
- Recent experience working as an HR or L&D Manager
- Experience working with and delivering on talent development and performance management solutions
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders
- Experience delivering training is desirable
- High attention to details
- Ability to work as part of a project team and achieve outcomes and deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an initial 12 month fixed term contract. Based in London, this opportunity will have a hybrid at home and office working style.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.