This is a really exciting opportunity for a senior level HR Manager with EMEA experience to join a progressive and fast paced, global business within the engineering and manufacturing space for a tech product, this role has progression available and will develop to HR Director for the right person within approx. 18 months
The office is based in Bracknell, however with today's world of remote working and the remit of the role, you could be based anywhere as long as you are able to travel to the office on regular occasions and also when / if the world goes back to "normal" would be prepared for 20-30% travel with the role. (this may be reduced however)
You would be HR Manager for the EMEA region, a workforce of around 250 employees spread over a handful of countries with a number of HR Business Partners reporting into this role. For the right person there is further scope to then take on a larger role and increase remit to around 650 employees in the next 18 months or so.
In this role you will;
- Partner with multiple stakeholders across the regions of EMEA, deliver business transformation and strategy
- Countries include mainly France, Germany, Russia, Italy, UK and other European locations
- Ensure strategic company initiatives and culture is being driven throughout the organisation.
- Support senior leaders as a partner and a coach
- Develop and support a strong Business Partner team across multiple regions, managing remotely and when travel restrictions are lifted some travel will be involved.
- You will be able to deliver solutions, think on your feet and drive projects.
- Develop organisational talent programmes, work on D&I projects, develop high performers.
- Work closely with Centres of Excellence and deal with escalations and more senior level of support
- Help evolve the company culture, drive employee engagement to develop a high performing workforce, drive change through change management
Skills and Experience required
- You will have strong HR Manager / HR Business Partner at a senior level and will have covered regions in EMEA
- You will have strong employment knowledge across EMEA and previously held an EMEA role overseeing multiple countries in this region from an HR perspective
- You will have strong knowledge of employment law in France - French Language would also be highly desirable
- You will have worked for a global business
- Experience within Engineering, Manufacturing, IT, Tech or similar fast paced, ever changing and cutting edge business previously
- You will have strong project experience and implemented various projects across HR
- Well being and D&I will be high on your agenda
- A CIPD qualification is highly desirable
- You will be results driven, able to influence, direct and lead teams
- You will always be looking at how your team can succeed and better themselves, and how you can coach them to progress and develop
If this role is of interest please apply online to be considered
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.