An exciting opportunity has arisen working for a global marketing/media provider who are looking for a HR Manager covering the EMEA region.
My client is looking for a data driven and dynamic HR Manager who will report into the Director of HR for EMEA and APAC.
This role will be working closely with employees of all levels and business units, across the region.
Although this role will sit within the UK HR Team it is s stand alone role so my client really needs someone confident and assertive who can hit the ground running.
This is a hybrid role with the expectation of 1-2 days a week in the offices in zone 1.
Key duties will include:
- Manage all leave requests within EMEA - understanding key differences, implications and requirements.
- Produce, Manage and Maintain guidance notes, employment handbooks, policies and practices relating to the region.
- Manage and assist with Employee Relations, such as Performance Improvement Plans, disciplinaries, grievances as required.
- Oversee onboarding process and experience.
- Manage offboarding process - Conduct exit interviews and deliver feedback/action plans, liaising with key stakeholders to ensure a seamless process.
- Drive the HR brand within the business by challenging the status quo and striving for continuous improvement.
- Be on the front line working closely with Managers and Employees for people-related issues.
- Keep up to date with developments in legislation and update documentation as appropriate.
- Promote CSR, D&I and foster a healthy work environment to implement appropriate employee engagement programs.
- Support with HR employee lifecycle administration - joiners, leavers, secondments, consultants, contract amendments etc, working in collaboration with HR Operations, Payroll, Compensation and Benefit teams.
- Providing HR advice and support to employees and managers on the practical application of HR policies, procedures and employment legislation.
- Support with global mobility and Visa applications, tracking key dates to ensure compliance.
- Collaborate with the Global HR Team to implement HR programmes within EMEA.
- Supporting Year-end Talent Review process.
- Work closely with the HR Manager, APAC to ensure consistency and process improvement in all areas of remit and ensure knowledge transfer so role can be covered during periods of absence.
- Continuously develop professional knowledge and skills by keeping up to date with external trends and best practice HR.
- CIPD Qualified.
- Previous HR experience within EMEA and understanding of key differences and application.
- High level of attention to detail, and the ability to prioritise multiple competing tasks with exceptional organisational, follow through, and people skills.
- Use initiative to research, find information and solve complexities.
- Ability to continuously improve and willing to challenge the status quo.
- High level of prioritisation and organisation to manage a high volume of work and prioritise effectively with an element of flexibility.
- Multitasking must come naturally to you and the ability to work under pressure.
- Experience working and managing multiple stakeholders at different levels.
- German speaking advantageous.
- Experience of WorkDay HR system and high proficiency in a range of software packages to including use of G Suite.
- Creative mindset and can do attitude with a passion to design new programs and events.
- Enthusiasm and personal initiative to solve problems, a self-starter with ability to work.
If you like the sound of this opportunity and your skill set is aligned to the above, please apply below or email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.