HR Manager - Europe
The HR Manager role is integral to the European HR team and this role requires a credible HR professional who is responsible for working on a variety of activities, projects and HR products and services in line with the full employee lifecycle.
The HR Manager will be expected to collaborate and work in partnership with the European HR team and when required the Global HR team to translate business needs into best in class HR solutions. You'll be working with teams across the business covering Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Norway and Sweden.
You will act as an independent enabler and advisor to senior business stakeholders, using analytics and insights to support the delivery of the business and people strategy.
Wider responsibilities include:
* Partner, deliver and advise directly to senior business leaders on a standalone basis
* Advising on complex people queries using technical HR knowledge and relationship management capabilities
* Standardising and continuously improving the HR service offering end-to-end
* Leverage MI and insights that help develop more appropriate offerings to the business & ability to make robust data led decisions
* The role will provide a commercial and measured mind-set to HR products and services
* Collaborate across European HR team to understand the opportunities for consistencies and efficiency within the team and the wider Global HR team where applicable
* To support and when required lead ad hoc projects and deliverables for the European HR team
* Ensures the efficient execution of core processes with a focus on continuous process improvement and innovation via systems
* Supports and works in partnership with senior leaders to deliver the employee life cycle -
o Employee Relations - provision of guidance and oversight of all ER issues (grievance, disciplinary, restructuring etc). Ensuring issues are handled fairly and consistently within scope of established legislation, guidelines and practices
o Recruitment - delivery against recruitment plans ensuring robust selection and attraction processes.
o Compensation - co-ordinate ongoing and annual compensation process, guiding stakeholders on employees compensation via internal and external benchmarks and within budgetary guidelines
o Policies and Procedures - support the development and review of HR policies, procedures and guidelines and enforce organisation values
o Performance Management Process - support the delivery of annual and ongoing PM
o Talent Management, Learning & Development, support the delivery of plan
In order to be considered for this role you need a strong generalist background at Manager or BP level with multi country (ideally European) coverage.
You must have a strong technical knowledge across the full range of HR balanced by practical, pragmatic and solution orientated approach to queries and problem solving.
Good HR Operational coverage is also highly attractive including understanding of HR Risk and Governance with respect to operations (contracts, benefits, payroll, employee data, background screening etc)
European coverage is essential - please detail this on your CV.
While not a prerequisite, a second language is highly attractive.
If this describes your skill set and you are available on short notice, send your CV to Frazer Jones today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.