Our client is an innovative and globally operating manufacturer of chemical products which are applied in the aerospace, automotive, electronics, oil/gas and many other industries. To support their Germany operations we are searching for an HR Manager who will be based in the wider Dusseldorf area. This role will be responsible for leading the Human Resource function in supporting key HR initiatives and to provide a full HR service to the business.
- Provide strategic advice to local management on all HR-related topics to achieve business objectives
- Ensure the development, implementation and administration of HR policies and procedures
- Work closely with the management team to create a modern corporate culture and enable further growth
- Recruit and select top talents in a timely manner, partnering with Department Managers across all sites
- Recommend appropriate training solutions, which are consistent with the company's business and quality objectives
- Design and implement development, training and retention strategies to optimise resources and capabilities
- First point of contact for the works council
- Get involved in national and international HR projects
- University degree or holder of an HR related qualification
- Several years experience in Human Resources in an international environment
- Profound knowledge of German labor- and social-security law
- Experience in Works Councils collaboration
- Excellent German and English language skills
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.