More specifically, as an HR Officer, you will be responsible for;
- Supporting with Employee Relations cases
- Maternity, paternity, absence management
- Acting as the main point of contact for HR queries
- Benefits administration
- Supporting with recruitment
- On boarding / off boarding - exit interviews
- Supporting and leading on project work
This role would suit someone who is currently in an HR Officer or Advisor position who is looking for a new challenge. You must be available at short notice and have experience in a broad generalist, business facing position.
You must have exceptional organistional skills, strong attention to detail and be personable, credible and articulate.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.