Six month contract position for an experienced HR Officer or HR Advisor to join a progressive and people driven law firm based in Central London.
The purpose of the role will be to support one of the HR Managers who looks after a number of practice areas. This will give the successful candidate the opportunity to support on several different HR projects.
- Support and run day to day employee relations issues
- Provide employee wellbeing support
- Advise employees on HR policy matters
- Support the recruitment team with onboarding processes, screening candidates and interview coordination
- Provide support on performance management cases
- Provide other day to day general support to the HR Manager and other members of the HR Team
- Experience working in the legal industry is desirable
- High attention to detail and excellent organisation
- Experience running and supporting on Employee relations issues
- A minimum of 2 year experience as an HR Officer or HR Advisor
- Proven ability to be able to multitask and prioritise
- Be able to work autonomously and as part of a team
This is a 6 month opportunity linked with an office in Central London with blended office and home based working.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.