I am delighted to be partnering with an International Media Agency who are on the hunt for a HR Operations Manager to join their team on a 14 Month Contract.
This role will manage the HR Operations service to provide a consistent, efficient and accurate HR service. The role works closely with Reward, IT, Payroll and you will support on a new HRIS project.
The ideal candidate will have quality experience in a HR Operational Role and have solid HRIS experience, if you have assisted with a system changeover then this is ideal.
- To be the 'super user' of all HR systems and provide suitable training and materials for users
- Deliver effective and efficient HR operational solutions
- Line management of Senior HR Administrator and HR Administrator
- Ensure HR pages have up to date policies and information and Workplace
- To lead / participate in systems projects as required
- Ensure that policies and processes are communicated effectively to the HR function
- Act as role model and demonstrate breadth of technical expertise
- Oversee monthly benefits administration processes
- Support Reward on annual salary and bonus review processes
- Support on the implementation of a new HRIS
- Experience in HR operations management at a similar level
- Substantial knowledge of HR policies and processes, employment legislation and HR best practice
- Substantial knowledge of HR systems and experience
- Experience of managing direct reports
- Experience of working in a complex organisation environment
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.