We are delighted to work with an established Insurance organisation in London, to recruit a HR Operations Officer on a 10 Month FTC.
This an operational role, which is perfect for anyone looking to take ownership of processes and have a real autonomy in the role.
The ideal candidate will have 4 + years HR experience in Insurance, or Financial Services.
Due to the high-pressured nature of the role the correct candidate will thrive working in a busy, fast paced environment and be driven by success.
Responsibilities of the HR Operations Officer:
- Supporting managers on all aspects of HR in line with business objectives.
- Analyse and reporting on HR data, providing accurate information.
- Supporting the HR Business Partner's on HR/ER related queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Develop and update HR policies, procedures and legal compliance.
- Supporting the team in collating and preparing HR paperwork (onboarding, new starters, contracts, ATS system etc).
- HR Project Management - helping to successfully organise committees, global events, round tables.
- Event Management - organising events and socials for their UK team.
Requirements of the HR Advisor:
- 3 + years' experience working in HR within Insurance or Financial Services.
- Experience working in a busy HR function
- Experience managing events, HR projects and successfully promoting these.
- Experience of compiling HR reports
- CIPD Level 5 qualified or above
- Must be passionate, hard-working with a collaborative mindset
- Up to date comprehensive knowledge of HR
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.