We are delighted to be partnering with a Global IT & Technology firm based in North Sydney who are recruiting for an experienced HR Project Coordinator to join their high performing team on a 6-month contract.
About the role
Reporting directly to the APAC People Partner and working with the wider HR team, this role is focussed on providing a dedicated support, administration, and coordination function to a major M&A project across the APAC region.
* Support employee documentation with efficiency and accuracy
* Implementing & managing all administrative and coordination aspects of the employee transfer project
* HR Reporting and Analytics
* Being the first point of contact for all HR queries
* Build relationships with line managers & provide HR advice where necessary
* HR reporting & analytics
Who we are looking for:
* Ideally you will have at least 1-2 years' experience in an HR generalist role. Previous project experience is advantageous
* Experience in a technology or related field is highly desirable
* HR/Business related degree
* Strong organisational and time management skills, experience in coordinating events
* Fantastic interpersonal & communication skills
* Analytical in your approach
* Proficiency with reporting & DocuSign
This is an urgent hire, 6-month role based in Sydney paying up to $80,000 plus super. Please click to apply or for a confidential conversation please call Karen Lyons on +61 (2) 9236 9026.
Ref: PR/ 197142
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.