- *New* HR Researcher or/ Junior HR Recruitment Consultant
- Frazer Jones - Leading Global HR Search Firm
- Location: Singapore
Frazer Jones is a global recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' of experience in the HR market. We recruit for a wide range of clients in nearly every geographical jurisdiction worldwide, from our global network of 11 international offices in London, New York, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney, Melbourne, Dubai, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Milan.
We are looking to expand our friendly and professional diverse team of consultants in Singapore with a new HR Researcher or/ Associate HR Recruitment Consultant.
You: Will currently be a recruitment researcher or, Recruitment Consultant looking to go into HR search and join a leading global search firm. This role will primarily support Financial, Banking and Professional Services clients and work alongside a Senior Recruitment Consultant. You will be mentored and developed by a team of seasoned professionals and join a career framework that will allow individualised career progression. You don't need to come with HR recruitment experience - but this does need to be something you are excited about joining.
This is a fast-paced, commercial / sales environment. This position will service Singapore and South-East Asia so you will get to work across Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines. You will be passionate about delivering a quality service to clients.
Frazer Jones focuses on long-term relationship building with clients and candidates. We are a highly collaborative firm that leverages our global network of consultants to ensure the best offering of talent globally for clients and global mobility for our network.
What can you expect from us?
- 0 KPI's - We are not a firm that believes in KPIs, we want to drive positive behaviours and build long-term relationships with our network. You will need to be self-motivated to succeed
- 360 Training: You will receive excellent specialist training from day 1 covering all aspects of the recruitment cycle. This will be both 1-1, on the desk, in the classroom and online to ensure you are set up for success. You can also have a career coach.
- Career Progression: We have a career path that is suited to your own learning and your development needs. You will drive this yourself alongside support from your manager. For successful and established consultants there are a wealth of global opportunities to choose from if you are successful here.
- Flexible working: As long as you deliver excellence for your clients and colleagues you can work flexibly in a grown-up working environment.
- Benefits: Excellent benefits as part of our global offering including; generous holiday allowances, Summer & Christmas celebrations and outings, regular social events. A highly collaborative team.
Essential: Prior recruitment/research experience in any industry (you do not need to come with HR). A thirst for excellence and professionalism, a clear communication style, positive attitude and a strong team player.
Location: Central Singapore next to Raffles Place and Telok Ayer MRT
Thanks for your time. Please reach out to Fay if you would like to discuss this role, or are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market.
Unless specified, only applicants legally able to work in Singapore will be eligible.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.