- Take collective ownership of the Talent Management aspect of the Talent Strategy on a global basis.
- Build and foster effective partnerships across HR with Talent Recognition, Talent Development & Inclusion, Talent Sourcing and Shared Services.
- Provide specific HR knowledge and expertise in support of Business transformation.
- Ensure all of the supporting infrastructure for Organisation changes are put in place.
- Contribute as part of the wider HR Leadership team to inform strategic and operational improvements in working.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees. Partner with the legal department as needed/required.
- Develop relationships with partner providers in the region.
- Responsible for handling and resolving all first-line queries, requests and issues in relation to HR and employment-related policies and processes.
- Uploading and issuing learning event invitations and pre-course materials.
- Managing onboarding activities including co-ordinating and conducting HR inductions.
- Contributing to continuous service improvement and process improvement design and planning activities.
- Work in close collaboration with the Compensation & Benefits and Payroll Advisor.
- Excellent understanding of HR best practice and ability to apply this to employee relations cases.
- Experience with formal report writing for different audiences Management or Supervisory experience.
- Experience with performance management and working within defined policies and procedures.
- Experience leading organisational change projects including restructures and redundancy programmes.
- Ability to speak at least one national language in addition to English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to plan and prioritise work across a broad range of subject areas, working to tight deadlines where required.
- Strong data fluency and numeracy skills.
- Strong team player with a positive, flexible and "can-do" attitude.
- Knowledge of Workday is a plus.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.