Our client, an international law firm with multiple locations worldwide, are currently looking for a new HR Specialist in Munich to support their non-legal employees in Germany.
HR Specialist (m/f)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Act as point of contact for non-legal employees in Germany with regards to all HR matters throughout the whole employee lifecycle, starting from recruitment to exit
- Stay up-to-date with current German labour law and consult with specialised lawyers when necessary
- Ensure correct and timely maintenance of all personnel records and update the relevant information in the HR system
- Prepare monthly payroll and cooperate with the internal Finance department as well as the external payroll provider
- Liaise with health insurances and other relevant agencies
- University degree in economic, social, legal studies with focus on HR or similar
- First professional experience in Human Resources, ideally in a service-oriented international environment
- Highly motivated, client-oriented and organised, with strong communication skills, comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Business fluency in both German and English is a must
- Experience working with Workday or People Soft is a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Ekaterina Iankovskaia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +49 211/2479-1133. We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".