Our client, an international tech company based in Berlin and one of the most successful and innovative tech businesses in Europe, is looking for a
"HRIS Workday Specialist"
If you want to join a modern, dynamic business with start-up spirit then this is the place for you.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Being the first point of contact for employees regarding Workday and other HR systems
- Assisting with the development of reports/queries and troubleshoot and respond to queries
- Providing timely and accurate distribution of daily/weekly/monthly and ad-hoc reports
- Gathering user requirements for new or changing process and collaboratively work with People teams
- to ensure changes asked are technically sound and are sound business practices
- Collaborating with designated technical staff to coordinate application of configuration changes related to projects, upgrades and fixes
- Supporting the team in charge of rolling out Workday worldwide when required
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business Administration, Informatics or related field, with knowledge or similar
- Minimum 1,5 years experience with Workday HCM hands-on support activities or configuration
- Strong communication skills in English and are a self-motivated with the ability to work independently and efficiently
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Anika on +49 176 1733 4014. We look forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.