You will be responsible for driving safety performance, while providing support and advice to the operations team on all facets of health & safety activities. You will be a person who is driven by systems, processes and discipline, have a thorough understanding of risk management principles and extensive experience with safety systems, auditing, injury management, rehabilitation, incident reporting and investigation.
You will be a person that is comfortable with working in a continuous improvement environment - you will:
- investigate incidents and close out actions in a timely manner;
- facilitate risk assessments and safety audits;
- maintain the safety and environment systems, ensuring compliance with relevant industry standards;
- conduct analysis on safety trend data and compile relevant reports;
- promptly and effectively manage injuries;
- be driven by systems, processes and discipline;
- be team-oriented;
- have a positive attitude;
- have effective communication skills; and
- be focused on internal customer service.
As a minimum you will hold and / or maintain the following Qualifications and Licences:
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Health and Safety,
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessing,
- Five years post graduate experience in a similar role.
Make your mark and be recognised. This role pays a competitive rate, generous team building and great leadership. Your success will contribute to an organisations that contributes to the broader social good.
For enquiries please apply via the linl, or email your CV to email@example.com
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.