Our client is a leading specialised technology company in Europe. They are currently experiencing an exciting business transformation to stay ahead of increasing competition in this sector. We are thrilled to search for a
HR Business Partner (m/f/d) in Munich
in order to embrace this new challenge!
- Drive the business transformation and support the management and employees in change processes
- Be the project initiator aiming at improving employee satisfaction, organisational structures, payroll, talent management, performance management and diversity
- Collaborate with the Workers Council and facilitate the understanding of HR policy and law within the business
- Plan essential KPIs together with the Business Units
- Work closely with the different HR departments: HR Services, Talent Acquisition, Reward and Talent Management
- Handle strategic people agenda implementation and in parallel more operational tasks
- You hold a university degree in the field of Human Resources or similar
- The experience you have gained over the years as a reliable HR Business Partner, makes you comfortable working in a fast changing environment with a flexible structure
- Agile working along with a can-do attitude describe your workstyle well
- Your talent as a mobiliser and communicator will enable you to involve the different stakeholders in embracing changes
- You have proven experience with Workers Council and strong experience in German Labour Law
- Business fluent in both English and German is mandatory
Please send your CV in English - Looking forward to receive your application!
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".