In-house Recruitment Manager - Heading up a small team and hands on recruitment in the Tech division of a large retail business
Hertfordshire based 2/3 days a week in the office, flexible to work from home, c£55 - £60k plus benefits
This is a really exciting opportunity for an Inhouse Recruitment Manager or Talent Acquisition Manager to join a well known brand in their internal recruitment team. Heading up the Cyber and Infrastructure recruitment team you will manage a team of 3 recruiters as well as be hands on with recruitment for senior level roles in this space across the UK business.
Future career progression is available and you will develop and support your team with succession planning as well as focused day to day delivery for the hiring of the business
The Tech area of this business is continually evolving and growing fast. They design, create and deliver all tech themselves without the use of third parties which makes the hiring into these roles even more interesting and appealing for prospective candidates
- Partnering with key stakeholders to forward plan and look at the long term strategy in achieving new hires into the teams.
- Hiring into the Cyber and Infrastructure teams within the business, with a steady continual flow of vacancies due to business growth in this area
- Direct sourcing, liaising with recruiters and continually looking at ways to recruit talent
- Full people management of a team of 3, motivating, supporting and coaching
- Ensuring the candidate experience you and the team deliver externally is always the best it can be and go above and beyond
- Continually looking at ways to improve what your team does, implement new ideas, work closely with other leaders in the business
- Experience recruiting into Cyber, Infrastructure or Tech in another capacity, maybe software engineers/data analyst or similar
- Experience in an in-house role is highly desirable, demonstrating strong stakeholder management, forward planning and strategic thinking, not just working in a transactional way
- You will have excellent partnering skills, with internal and external stakeholders and be able to demonstrate this
- You will have previously managed a team and have strong leadership skills, you will be able to support, coach, develop your team in their career as well as deliver the hiring objectives for the business
- You will be a strategic thinker and able to plan ahead, looking at the bigger picture and be able to look at innovative ways of recruiting and attracting talent
- Direct sourcing skills required and ideally a strong network in this market.
If this role is of interest, please apply online now to be considered.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.