Our client requires a skilled Injury Management specialist for a 3-month contract. The position will be based in Burwood.
This role requires experience in the following:
- Administration of injury management services including engagement with employees, management, treating practitioners, insurers and vendors
- The provision of strategic advice, guidance & training to customers to ensure they understand the return to work process and the importance of providing support to injured workers.
- Development and implementation of return to work plans, identification of potential suitable duties & onsite reviews of employee duties
- Appropriate and timely communications with relevant stakeholders, including treating practitioners
- Facilitation of file reviews with customers
- Promotion and application of early intervention practices in injury management
- Sound analytical skills and a high standard of integrity, ethical conduct and professionalism
- Qualifications in allied health professions &/or workers compensation with a preference to degree qualification in health sciences or related fields of study
- Experience in workers compensation and injury management, preferably with a background in allied health services or occupational rehabilitation
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships with all people, and to lead and influence people
For further information about this position please apply.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.