- Work with the Head of Department and other team members to develop training programmes (with a focus on professional skills) that strategically address the organisational and individual needs of the firm and its staff
- Collaborate closely with fee earners and other internal training providers, develop strong working relationships with internal clients, building confidence, trust and respect
- Deliver training to a wide variety of audiences including secretaries, business services, junior fee-earners and clients
- Oversee the collection, analysis and reporting on all L&D activity - review the feedback, report findings and recommend improvements
- Responsible for researching and sourcing external training and development providers, developing and maintaining relationships, identifying and commissioning the most suitable vendors and tools to deliver the highest standard of service
- Contribute to the development of learning and development processes, procedures and systems
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.