I'm pleased to share that I'm currently supporting a global Engineering Organisation who are currently un-going a significant Shared Services transformation (offshoring to India). We are looking to hire a Senior Transition Project Manager to support the Transition. This role will manage and lead the Transition Plan of identified work activities transferred to Shared Services (SSC) to ensure it's delivered in a timely, quality and safe way, meeting schedule and budget objectives.
- Accountable for all aspects of the People Transition
- Utilises the Transition Methodology
- Actively participates in the planning phase; validates and approves final plans
- Project manages the execution of the People transition
- Oversee People Enablement, Change Management and IT plans relating to transition
- Ensures all compliance controls are in place and validated by internal audit team
- Manages, Tracks, reconciles and reports transition cost
- Identifies appropriate performance indicators to effectively monitor the ongoing process, cost, and contract
- Reviews the data privacy and data security strategy and plans. Obtains necessary business sign off
- Reviews and enforces "statements of work"
- Identifies high-priority process fixes that must be remediated during Transition.
- Establish direction of the relevant program, ensuring continued strategy alignment and delivery of expected benefits over the phased horizons to achieve the future state
- Interacting closely with both the Function and Business Unit leaders, to ensure the smooth and timely transition of scopes.
Strategy & Transformation:
- Ensure a smooth transition of all currently identified work activities to be moved to shared services
- Support the development (input to) of the firms current Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Service Level Agreement (SLA) through insource and outsource services within the Shared Services
- Identify areas where the firm can improve SOPs and or increased use of digital automation platforms (input to), to improve efficiency and eliminate waste / roles, etc - supporting the strategy and transformation
- Working in collaboration with OCM team; Input to and develop a full change management plan for all programs / transitions
- Identify and proactively manage change risks, including through regular 'pulse checks' as required
Vendor Engagement and Outsourcing:
- Work with the new 3rd party partner(s), and contract management thereof.
- Support the transitions (including schedule, budgets, change management etc) of all work / activities from in-house and sending to partner.
Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop an optimal vendor management approach to control vendor contracts, relationships and performance for the efficient delivery of contracted products and services
- Direct the project and implement all functions of project management, and supervision of the project through its development stages, maintaining clear links between activities and value drivers, including recommending the right resource-allocation trade-offs when required
- Own the project Transition Plan, project schedule and develop project execution plan which allows execution in a logical sequence. Including change management.
- Effective project planning, including; budget, schedule and cost control
Budget Responsibility: Transition project Plan, Project schedule, milestone deadlines / deliverables and program budgets (savings targets)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.