International HR Business Partner
A high-end retail business is in the market for an HR Business Partner with EMEA experience to work in a newly created position. This role forms part of the Global Executive HR team based in central London and is partnering a team of 400 employees in Corporate Functions.
The role will include working to ensure operational excellence within the HR department in terms of process / structure as well as delivering on HR projects to the business to provide integrated HR solutions to support corporate strategy. You will create HR plans that drive optimal business performance in terms of Change Management, Talent Management, Organisational Design, Senior Resourcing, Performance management and Leadership Capability and ensure these are in line with HR policies and standards.
- Supporting and advising managers on complex employee relations issues such as performance management, disciplinary, grievance
- Provide accurate advice on employment law issues arising from business restructuring and organisational realignment, including TUPE
- Manage ER / legal matters for offices across Europe, Middle East, Asia (with support from local lawyers)
- Expert coverage in handling visas and legislation covering offices across EMEA
- HR Managements of global satellite offices across Europe and Asia
- Responsible for accurate and timely preparation and analysing of the data for the annual bonus awards process and overseeing the related documentation
- Benchmarking on an International basis
- Manage pay benchmarking information, salary level evaluations, promotions and related documentation.
- Must have international experience across EMEA
- Ideally experienced within a fast paced highly pressurised environment with a demanding client group
- Previous experience managing satellite offices on a global scale
- End to end generalist skill set covering both operational and more strategic initiatives
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.