We are working with a boutique financial services firm to hire a Junior HR Business Partner to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting directly into the Head of HR, you will have hands on responsibility from day one - in a true, generalist role.
More specifically, as a Junior HR BP, you will be responsible for;
- Being the first point of contact for employee queries and concerns
- Mentoring the HR Administrator
- Promoting a positive working environment and proactively mitigating the risk for ER cases
- Leading on HR related project work
- Supporting / leading on ER cases depending on complexity
- Leading on the performance management process across client groups
- Keeping up to date with UK employment law and improving policies and procedures where necessary
- Managing immigration/visa's and global mobility
- Supporting with compensation review, payroll and benefits (ad hoc)
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience working in a small team, in a broad HR generalist role, who is looking to join an extremely collaborative team with a flat structure. You will be responsible for a huge variety of HR related tasks from day one and work with a true business partnering approach. This role has clear progression plans for the right candidate.
You must be happy to return to the office circa 2 days a week, with the rest from home.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.