Frazer Jones is partnering with an outstanding investment firm to find a Junior HR Business Partner on a permanent basis for their London office. This renowned firm puts clients at the heart of what they do, as they strive to provide excellent strategic and financial support.
This unique role will give you exposure to a wide variety of aspects of HR Business Partnering, as you play an integral role in the broader team. Alongside your general role, you will support various programmes and initiatives ranging from employee engagement to wellbeing and diversity.
- Employee relations
- Change management and organisational design
- Headcount budgeting and planning
- Compensation cycle
- Performance and absence management
- Recruitment and talent retention
- Training and development
- Termination management
- Data management, interpretation and diagnostics
- Outsourcing and TUPE
- Wellbeing - support to managers and employees around welfare including mental health
- Support line managers to effectively manage their teams, manage and advise on people risk
- Provide commercially sound and practical advice relating to HR policies, standards and guidelines
Key Skills & Requirements
- Relevant experience in HR, preferably in financial services or another dynamic, fast-paced sector
- Degree educated
- Adaptable, able to think and react quickly to support a rapid-paced business
- Solid working knowledge of UK employment law
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.