L&D Business Partner, for SME, predominantly based from home with occasional multi-site UK wide travel. £55,000 - £65,000 with good benefits and bonus.
This is an exciting opportunity for a L&D professional (Business Partner level) to join a SME business with multi-sites across the UK.
The function of the role will be to set up the L&D offering for the business and drive this forward to support with career development, apprenticeship schemes, and adding value to the business through learning and development.
The role can be based from anywhere in the UK as long as occasionally you are happy to travel UK wide.
- You will be responsible for the creation and design, implementation and roll out of the L&D offering for the business.
- Managing your own L&D budget, you will partner internally and with external training organisations, look at implementation of psychometric tools and IT systems to support with the delivery
- Partnering with line managers and heads of, you will work closely to establish requirements for teams across the business and tailor training to specific needs to drive performance
- Create a talent and succession plan and process, so as able to identify top talent in the business
- Utilise the apprenticeship levy to create a programme for apprentices
- Support local sites with induction training for new starters
- Delivery of specific training, working with external stakeholders to deliver technical training
- Be able to deliver a blended approach to learning through various platforms
- Travel to sites when needed. Travel to Head office from time to time
Skills and Experience
- Ideally you will have created a L&D function in an SME, or been part of a team that has had a growth plan and rolled out new programmes
- Creation of training programmes and experience in delivery is key, including leadership development, induction, systems, apprenticeship programmes.
- Experience of rolling out programmes across a multi-site business.
- You will be able to work autonomously, be an independent thinker but also work as part of a small team
- Experience of using psychometric testing highly desirable
- You will have strong senior stakeholder relationship building skills and be able to prioritise your workload.
- CIPD / L&D qualifications and you will regularly update your knowledge with new L&D focuses and trends.
- You will enjoy seeing the business and colleagues develop and grow through learning and development.
Please apply online to be considered
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.