We have recently partnered with a top tier financial services firm to hire an L&D Assistant to join the team on a 12 month FTC. Reporting into the HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for managing the firms learning and development offering from a coordination perspective, with the opportunity to get involved in a variety of strategic project work.
In addition to this, you will be responsible for spearheading the firms Corporate Social Responsibility, being a crucial member of the committee, suggesting new initiatives and ensuring deliverables are met.
More specifically, as an L&D Assistant, you will be responsible for;
- Leading and managing the firms training and development programmes for all business areas
- Maintaining the Learning Management System to ensure all events are up to date and accurate
- Being the first point of contact for training and development queries and escalating where necessary
- Working and liaising with external providers to ensure smooth running and effective training is run - while keeping up to date with procedure and approvals
- Managing the firms training budget and working with the wider team to conduct / assess training needs analysis
- Leading on inductions and coordinating events
- Ad hoc HR/L&D related project work
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Learning and Development professional who is looking to join a fast paced, dynamic team in a broad and autonomous L&D role.
You must have exceptional organisational skills, time management and precise attention to detail. To be really successful in this role, you will be a real relationship builder and have a thorough understanding of the need for a high level and detailed administration of the training programme on offer to all staff.
If you are keen to hear more - please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.