We have recently partnered with a business to hire their first in house L&D Developer. Reporting into the Head of Learning and Development, you will be responsible for developing, building, testing and administering a high-quality blended and face to face learning solutions.
More specifically, as a L&D Developer, you will be responsible for;
- Developing learner experience modules, materials for virtual learning, blended learning, webinars and videos/graphics
- Working with internal stakeholders to design and develop, and performing designs to seek consistent feedback and evaluation
- Improving and redesigning learning content to enhance user experience
- Enhancing existing tools to ensure a seamless process
- Supporting with the implementation of new digital learning
- Building relationships with the wider L&D team to support and share knowledge and upskill where required
You must have videography skills, have taken ownership of scripting and shooting and have strong stakeholder management skills.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience with software such as Adobe Creative Cloud, or Articulate Storyline. You must also have a thorough understanding of coding - and be confident to code your designs in HTML/CSS/JavaScipt as well as designing gifs, infographics and animations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the right skillset to really make a positive impact from day one. You would be joining an incredibly successful and collaborative team who are driven to really transform the L&D offering and continue to develop into a whole new way of working.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.