Our client is one of the largest and most reputable Consulting firms globally. Their global team is made up of over 20,000 industry experts across 50 countries, a growing proportion in SEA.
As L&D Manager, you will manage a team of two L&D specialists, leading on the L&D strategy and delivery for the SEA region.
- Developing and delivering training programs for Consulting and Support services
- Liaising with the Leadership team on L&D strategy and progress
- Ensuring local learning programs are aligned with global L&D strategy
- Faciliating training sessions
- Operating across 6 SEA countries
- Working closely with Managers across the SEA People teams
- Managing the L&D budget for the region
We are looking for experienced L&D experts from a Consulting background for this opportunity.
Senior Consultant - Financial & Professional Services
Personnel Registration Number: R2198116
EA Licence No: S17S8475
Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.